AI Recapper's Retreat

The Retreat spawns from the Television Without Pity American Idol Forum. Primarily for your longer form recaps, a place outside of the flow of the crazy episode threads. This way we can enjoy/comment/encourage/rationalize these long posts more easily. We spend the time on them, here's another spot for them to have 'life'. Not a forum replacement but a sub-set: Post there, paste here! Or more? We'll see. Oh, and NO SPOILERS! Welcome back for a new year of soul crushing pimping of Chosen Ones. -WS

See the FAQish to get access to reply and post. It should also answer 'getting started' questions.
Click here to create a new post, edit your post by clicking the 'pencil' icon.


Tuesday, March 29, 2005


AI4 or the bottom of a Chamber Pot?
by Phan


It's hardly worth really commenting on any of the performances tonight, since they were all so meh really. Being able to view the Canadian version this year has spoiled me I guess. So I'll attempt to sum up each of them in a word.

Bo: Awkward.
Jessica: Forgetable.
Anwar: Frightening (since I literally said what Randy did as Anwar was singing).
Nadia: Rangeless.
Constantine: Better.
Nikko: Confusing.
Anthony: Yawn.
Carrie: Good.
Scott: Whatever.
Vonzell: Great.

Top Two: Vonzell, Carrie

Good-bye To: It's either Anthony or Jessica and... I'd say Jessica, though I don't agree with that.

Predicted Bottom 3: Anwar will be 3rd, Anthony will scrape through at 2nd, and Jessica will recieve the boot.

Also, if anyone can email HappyCamper, could you send the following (for the
Fantasy Game, don't cha know?) from me, Phan:

Folks before the 1st in Bottom 3 is announced: Three
Who goes back to the couch: Anwar
Who stays on the seal: Jessica
Who goes home: Anthony

Post a Comment
Blogger Adam sez:

Phan, I'm THINKING that I know the email that happycamper left on the post and I'm going to try to send mine now. I'll send yours as well but I'm not 110% sure I remembered the alternate email for when TWoP goes down that was given for the fantasy game.


 
Blogger Phan sez:

Thanks Adam, much appreciated.


 
Post a Comment