AI Recapper's Retreat

The Retreat spawns from the Television Without Pity American Idol Forum. Primarily for your longer form recaps, a place outside of the flow of the crazy episode threads. This way we can enjoy/comment/encourage/rationalize these long posts more easily. We spend the time on them, here's another spot for them to have 'life'. Not a forum replacement but a sub-set: Post there, paste here! Or more? We'll see. Oh, and NO SPOILERS! Welcome back for a new year of soul crushing pimping of Chosen Ones. -WS

See the FAQish to get access to reply and post. It should also answer 'getting started' questions.
Click here to create a new post, edit your post by clicking the 'pencil' icon.


Tuesday, March 29, 2005


Personal Note to My Retreat Amigos...
by Wandering Snark


Just wanted to say I'm not blowing everyone off, but am taking the week off, as I said last week this is a tough week for me to take a light and fun/snarky approach to anything really. Of course I'm just posting this here for y'all... I won't be around TWoP though. I will be seeing everyone next week.

I've put together a back-dated post that won't show on the front page here, but if you'd care to see a personal tribute to my dad that'd be cool.

Take care everyone.

Post a Comment
Blogger Adam sez:

Hey guy, I understand it must be a very difficult time of the year for you and your family. I wish you peace and comfort and your words about cherishing the time you have with loved ones were so true. God bless you and yours.


 
Post a Comment